So check it out. This is kind of a general direction recipe. I LOVE repurposing leftovers. In this case, I had made Sweet and Spicy Ribs from Bon Appetit magazine and was left with about 8 ribs. But you could do this with any kind of leftover bbq meats! This is not a precise recipe, so bear with me. Just wanted to share an awesome meal!
- 1 cup shredded rib meat (I grilled up some ribs, but you could use pulled pork, pulled chicken, brisket... whatever!)
- 1 cup cooked veggies (again, utilized my leftovers from dinner, I grilled up some zucchini, onion, and asparagus)
- 1/2 cup bbq sauce (if you use the bon appetit recipe, use that bbq sauce, it's amazing!)
- 1/4 cup minced cilantro
- 1 bag of Trader Joe's pizza dough
- 1/2 cup Mozzarella cheese