Nutella And... Dumpling
The fact is, there is nothing surprising about this "recipe". Seems almost silly to call it a recipe. Every crepe maker in the world knows it... Warm nutella with just about anything tastes awesome.
- 1 Jar of Nutella
- Equal parts of whatever other filling you'd like (Strawberry, banana, pumpkin pie, peanut butter, etc)
- 1 cup sugar and 1 tbsp cinnamon (optional)
- ~40 wraps
- Cup of warm waterr
- Deep Fryer or Sauce pan
- Cooking oil (I prefer peanut oil or coconut oil)
Note: If you are using a deep fryer you will need a large amount of oil, and coconut oil doesn't agree with deep fryers. If using Coconut oil, use about one jar in a sauce pan
- Smear a spoonful of Nutella on your wrap
- Add the same amount of your filling on top
- For Nutella dumplings I prefer the "pillow fold"
- If you have a square wrap, grab one corner and fold it about 60 percent across towards the opposite corner (if you have a round wrap, just choose any part)
- Dab that corner with water and fold it over the top
- Then repeat with the other two corners
- Be sure to seal the edges to prevent leaks
- Either crank up your deep fryer, or add a jar of coconut oil to a sauce pan
- Add the dumplings in batches to the oil
- Cook until golden brown and then place on a paper towel to drain
- Toss in sugar and cinnamon if you like, and Enjoy!